Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to StartupYou S Medhahalli Billapura Cross, Sarjapura, Anekal, Bengaluru Urban, Karnataka, Bangalore, KARNATAKA, 562125
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Karnataka, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to StartupYou, accessible from https://www.startupyou.in/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
StartupYou is an online educational and competency development program for students in current grade 7 to grade 12.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.startupyou.in
Terms & Conditions
- The term “site” refers to the StartupYou website, portal, mobile site or any other such application as may be available in the future and, if inferred from the context, may also include any other website or part thereof, accessed through a link to our website or portal and shall include, but is not limited to, social media websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or any such site.
- The terms “we”, “us” or “our” refer to StartupYou.
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the StartupYou site.
- By accepting these terms and conditions and by using the site, you indicate that you accept these terms and you agree to abide by them. If you do not accept these terms, please leave the site immediately.
- Anything that is purchased on StartupYou is subject to these Terms. The services and products on StartupYou are offered on a subscription basis. However, certain services are available for free trials as well.
- Use of the site is also subject to any additional application forms, policies or guidelines posted and/ or given by StartupYou from time to time.
- StartupYou does not make any representation regarding any other websites which may be linked to or accessed through this site and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such websites or information contained therein. StartupYou shall not be liable to any party for any form of loss or damage incurred as a result of any use of or reliance on any information contained on such website or any websites which can be accessed through this website.
- This site is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied with the intention of meeting your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility, as the user, to satisfy yourself, prior to making use of this site, that the service available from and through this site will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
StartupYou offers its resources to students as users. The deletion or updating of any new service or product shall be subject to the Terms. Access to any service may involve third-party fees (internet service provider and airtime charges) or any other equipment (desktop, computer, etc.). You are solely responsible for those fees and equipment.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS
- The site is not available for any person under the age of 8 without their parents/guardian’s consent.
- If you are under 8 years old, your parent or guardian is required to consent to your use of this site and shall be required to accept these terms on your behalf.
- Accordingly, StartupYou is indemnified from any and all liability in this regard, including any liability arising as a result of your failure, or someone acting on your behalf, to provide accurate information in this regard when required to do so through the use of this site.
- USAGE OF WEBSITE
- For an Individual – At the registration process, each individual must provide accurate details and updated contact information to gain access.
- You are prohibited from sharing any login credentials to our site with a third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify StartupYou of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or passwords. In such a case, you must also promptly change your username or password. Any type of fraudulent or illegal activity will be reported to law-enforcement agencies.
- The access and use of any chat-room, newsgroup, bulletin board, mailing list, transaction or other online forum available on this site, shall be governed by the guidelines for Online Conduct in these Terms and Conditions.
- We shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this site or the services or content provided from and through this site, or third party website accessed through this site. Furthermore, we make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this site is free from errors or omissions or that the service will be uninterrupted and/ or error-free.
- StartupYou, or any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the site or the portal), and any of the companies associated with StartupYou and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, in connection with the site (including the User-Generated Content) in any way or connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the site (including the User-Generated Content), any sites linked to the site or the material on such sites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the site (including the User-Generated Content) or your downloading of any material from the Site (including the User-Generated Content) or any sites linked to the site.
- You agree to keep StartupYou and its associates shall be fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against StartupYou as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by StartupYou to you.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND
- The Platform is a paid service and the payments made by you shall be according to the plans opted by you through the Platform. All payments shall be through the payment mechanism put in place by us.
- Users have been given various options to choose and proceed with the payment for the Services via payment mechanisms including but not limited to Card Payment facilities, EMI Payment, Online Bank Transfer, UPI and Wallet Payment.
- The payment gateway mechanisms are governed by the terms and conditions of the third party providers as listed on the Platform and the User agrees to be bound by those terms.
- Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ online bank transfers and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms agreed to between the users and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, fraud, payment refunds, lost amount etc. in the transaction.
- By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
- Any free trials provided by StartupYou, shall also be governed by these Terms.
- SERVICE ACCESS
- StartupYou endeavours to ensure that the site is normally available 24 hours a day. Access to the site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond StartupYou’s control.
- StartupYou shall not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- StartupYou makes no warranty that: ◦ services will be uninterrupted, secure and error-free ◦ the result obtained from any service will be accurate ◦ the quality of products and services will meet your expectations
- Access to any service or product is at your own discretion and risk.
- CHANGE OR MODIFICATION OF SERVICE
StartupYou reserves all rights to change, modify or discontinue any service, temporarily or permanently. We shall not be liable to you or the third party for any such decisions. All changes and modifications associated with the use of this website will be informed to the users on the Terms of Service page of the website.
- INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of StartupYou. Users must seek advice before taking any action based on the contents of this site. StartupYou has not determined that the site content is suitable for any particular purpose and/or for a particular user whatsoever, other than as a general reference, and has not necessarily disclosed all risks relating to the site content or its subject matter. You should not rely on the site content for professional advice (including, but not limited to business, financial, investment, trading, or other advice) or as a basis for any investment, transactional or similar decisions you make or which are made on your behalf without first consulting with your preferred professional or business advisors (who may include your attorney, tax, accounting and investment advisors). No information or data on this site is an offer to do business (which upon acceptance by yourself will constitute a contract) but is merely an invitation to do business. No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this site or its owners. Valid agreements require an acknowledgement of receipt of an offer, duly received from us.
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND CONDUCT
- Any use of User-Generated Content by users other than for private, non-commercial research or study is strictly prohibited.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site, including StartupYou’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social networking media, any material:
that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
which is technically harmful (including (but not limited to) computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data (together “Inappropriate User-Generated Content”).
- StartupYou shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing StartupYou to disclose or identify or locate anyone posting any Inappropriate User-Generated Content.
- StartupYou accepts no responsibility for actively monitoring any forums, such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any such other forums as may come into existence, contained in the site for Inappropriate User-Generated Content. You agree that StartupYou accepts no liability whatsoever if we so choose from time to time to edit, restrict or remove the User-Generated Content.
User access to any self – service portals hosted/accessed by StartupYou facilities is subject to the following terms and conditions. You are prohibited from sharing any login credentials to our site with a third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify StartupYou of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or passwords. The access and use of any chat-room, newsgroup, bulletin board, mailing list, transaction or another online forum available on this site, shall be governed by the guidelines for Online Conduct in these Terms and Conditions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
- All materials, names, logos, images, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other elements on the StartupYou website are controlled by StartupYou and protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property rights. None of these elements must be republished, posted, distributed or used for any purpose or without prior written permission. The content on the website must not be deleted, distorted or modified in any way.
- This site contains information which is owned by or is licensed to us, including but not limited to text, design, layout, graphics, organization, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other information related to the site. This information is protected under applicable intellectual property laws and reproduction, distribution, publication or any other use, either in whole or in part, other than in accordance with the next paragraph is strictly prohibited. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:access and use this site strictly in accordance with these terms;to use this site solely for personal, non-commercial and lawful purposes;to download, copy, print screen, use, save or print out information from the site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright and other intellectual property notices therein are unchanged.
- Any material, resources or content on StartupYou should not be used for any illegal purpose or beyond these Terms and Conditions. All materials are solely applicable for non-commercial use and should not be modified, published or put on resale. It is also strictly prohibited to download any code from the website.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER SITES
- You may not create a link to this site from a third party site or document without our prior written consent.
- Links to third party websites on the site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the site. We have not reviewed all of these third-party websites and do not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to the site, you are required to obtain our written permission to do so, and you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page of the site, and subject to the following conditions:
you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of StartupYou logo or any of its related subsidiaries;
you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about StartupYou;
you do not otherwise use StartupYou displayed on the site without express written permission from us;
you do not link from a site that you do not have the necessary authority or permission to link from;
and the site you are linking from does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of StartupYou or any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in clause 12.3 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered by StartupYou or any of its group companies for breach of clause 12.
- VARIATION OF TERMS
We reserve the right to modify these terms or information set out in the site at any time and will publish notice of any such modifications online. By continuing to access our site after notice of such modifications has been published, you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
- GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
- You agree to use the site in accordance with all applicable laws.
- We respect the constitutional right to freedom of speech and encourage robust intellectual debate. Your right to free speech is subject to the provisions of the Constitution.
- You agree not to post any advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, spamming anywhere on the site.
- You agree not to post any content that contains viruses or other harmful items anywhere on the site.
- We reserve the right to remove content, block access or take other action which we deem appropriate in the circumstances against any content which violates the above rules and guidelines.
- If a third party claims that any material you have contributed to a site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
- You agree that you will not access or attempt to access any other user’s account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the sites.
- You agree that you will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the sites. You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer, and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on a site hosted by us, please give notice at . We will, upon receipt of such notice and confirmation that such copyright has been violated, use all reasonable means to remove the infringing content and inform the person that posted it of such removal and the reason therefore.
- APPLICABLE AND GOVERNING LAW
This site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Bangalore, Karnataka, India and Indian Law governs the use or inability to use this site and these terms and conditions of use. Courts in Bangalore, Karnataka have jurisdiction in the event of a dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between parties.
- PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Student/Parent has to enter their details to register. Once the Student/Parent is in their login page and press “online payment”, they can see the details of the payment. If payment is to be made online, Click on “Pay online” and after the student login to the page with their user and name and password, you will be directed to the online portal, wherein you have to select your mode of payment such as credit card, debit card, Net Banking etc. Kindly follow the instructions as applicable to your choice of payment. Once “Pay” – Option is selected you will be directed for payment through NET BANKING or DEBIT / CREDIT CARD. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed. Payment process normally takes a few seconds to a minute and once the payment is successful, You will get a PAYMENT CONFIRMATION SLIP and the Student/Parent has to keep the same for reference. In case the payment is not successful due to any reason you will get a display on the status of failure in payment. In case none of the above two happens, and there is heavy delay in any response from the system – if you have not proceeded with payment and not given any BANK or CC particulars, you may proceed from the beginning again and start the payment process again In case you have given all the DEBIT / CREDIT card details or NET BAKING authorization for payment, and have not got any response, please check with your bankers or credit card company and see if your account is debited. If your bank account/CC is debited, please don’t make any attempt to pay again. Student account will be credited automatically and you will get the receipt on Transaction + 2 date. StartupYou accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the credit card provider. The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to StartupYou. The only main information supplied to the StartupYou is the name of the payer, email address, phone number, the invoice or notice number, part of the credit card number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from the use of this service. This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, StartupYou will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. StartupYou does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, “hacking” or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service. No warranty – No warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, is given by StartupYou in respect of the operation of this service. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability – StartupYou does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service. The above disclaimer and limitation of liability operate only to the extent permitted by law. While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, StartupYou is not responsible or takes no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to: lack of authorization for any transaction/s, exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s” any payment issues arising out of the transaction, The decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS:
Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. StartupYou’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by StartupYou to any third parties without the requirement of seeking your consent.
Termination: Without limiting any other rights that StartupYou may have, StartupYou may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and/or use of the service and any part of it, if StartupYou considers (in the sole discretion of StartupYou) that You have breached any of these Terms.
You may also terminate your agreement with StartupYou by ceasing to access the service, deleting all copies of the service or part thereof within your control. Termination shall not affect any rights or remedies, which have accrued up to the time of termination
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our contractors, and our licensors, and respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the StartupYou, including but not limited to the violation of these Terms by you.
Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Waiver: Any failure by StartupYou to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by StartupYou of that provision or right.
Relationship: You acknowledge that your participation on the StartupYou website does not make you an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of StartupYou.
- REFUND POLICY
Refund & Cancellation Policy
StartupYou does not entertain refunds or cancellations.
In the extreme case of discrepancy from our side, we will offer refunds under the guidelines mentioned in this refund policy.
Please note that by entering a transaction with us, you are automatically accepting the terms mentioned below.
TERMS OF REFUND (If Applicable):
No refunds will be given unless there is a discrepancy from StartupYou side.
Once your refund request is inspected, we will send you an email to notify whether we have approved or rejected your request.
If your request is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your Debit/Credit card or the original method of payment, within 14 working days.
You are required to note your Transaction ID and receipt no. as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form.
It is important for you to understand that some amount (i.e. processing charges) may be deducted from the refund provided.